BluePrint Automation (BPA) is the world leader in innovative packaging automation solutions. Our mission is to deliver solutions that offer true flexibility in real world production environments.
Backed by thousands of successful installations in over 60 countries, BPA has three full-service manufacturing facilities in the USA and Europe, two additional facilities in Hangzhou (China) and São Paulo (Brazil) and eight additional subsidiaries throughout the world for sales and service.
We know it is our reputation that makes us successful; starting from initial contact through project management, including our 24/7 after sales service and support. We remain committed to being your long-term partner for innovative end-of-line turn-key packaging automation solutions for primary and secondary packages.
For more information about us, take a look at our corporate video.
About the job
We are looking for a service engineer in the United Kingdom , who lives preferably in England. As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for initial installation, machine setup and start-up, mechanical and electrical maintenance, and end user training on various types of robotic packaging machinery located throughout England, Scotland and Ireland (Europe once in a while).
The activities are in most occasions scheduled on weekdays. It will occur that you are asked to service a client in the weekend. This will be discussed personally before committing to this towards our clients.
• Direct and Assist customer personnel in the installation.
• Resolve technical problems and answer customer queries.
• Train customers on the operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Recommend the purchase of services or spare parts to customers.
• Perform maintenance, prevention and after-sale service.
• Document activities in daily reports.
• Modify PLC programs, HMI screens and multi-axis robots.
• Repair or modify various networks and safety circuits.
• Configure and prepare new equipment for initial start-up.
• Travel to customer sites to troubleshoot various packaging equipment.
• Recommend ideas or changes to machines that will make them more reliable and efficient.
• 80%+ travel required.
Curious at our Case Packers? Click here
Experience & Qualifications
BPA offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills and be able to interact efficiently with others.
Is this your dream job? Then we would like to receive your resume. For questions about this vacancy you can contact our recruiter Danique jacobsen email@example.com.